1.1 TACPS respects the privacy of its users.
1.2 TACPS deals with the personal data transmitted to it in accordance with the legislation in force and the law.
1.4 The Users acknowledges having read the information below and authorizes TACPS to deal, in accordance with what is specified below, with the personal data he/she communicates on/to the website within the framework of the service proposed by TACPS.
2. COLLECTED INFORMATION
2.1 By browsing the site, filling out forms or newsletters on the site or through social networks linked to TACPS, the user allows TACPS to register and maintain the following information:
- identification data, such as surname and first name, e-mail address and contact information;
- communications between users and TACPS;
2.2 The site collects, saves and processes the personal data of its users in particular for the following purposes:
- to analyze, adapt and improve the content of the website;
- to carry out internal statistical surveys and to deploy various statistical systems and studies;
- to allow the user to receive messages and manage his/her account from different devices (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.);
- to detect and / or prevent fraud or similar activities of an illegal nature;
- to facilitate the provision and use of the site and improve the Services offered by TACPS as well as the experience of the users;
- to respond to requests for information;
- for any promotions actions offered by TACPS to subscribers to the Mailing List;
- to inform them about the evolutions of the site and its functionalities; and
- for any other purpose for which the user has expressly consented.
3. REGISTRATION DATA
3.1 If you register on our website, we store your personal data (first name, last name, organization, gender, country, email and any additional personal information added to your user profile).
3.2 You can see, edit, or delete your personal information at any time. Website administrators can also see and edit this information.
2.2 Subject to the prior consent of the Users, the site may also allow the use of third-party cookies, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Instagram and Youtube.
4.2 If the user is registered and identified on the relevant social network, the provider can correlate the profile of the user with the visited website.
4.3 The website also uses Google analytics. This service, offered by Google, analyzes the activity of the website. For these purposes, Google collects information related to web traffic and the number of visitors. This tool allows TACPS to measure the performance of the site in terms of browsing and to consolidate activity reports and other services.
4.4 When the Users access the site, the visited servers automatically save certain data, such as the type of domain with which the user connects to the Internet, the IP address assigned to the Users (when logged in), the date and time of access to the website and other traffic data, location data or other communication data, viewed pages, type of browser used, platform and / or system, the search engine as well as the keywords used to retrieve the website, etc. However, no personal data identifying the user is collected through these savings. This information is kept for statistical and improvement purposes only.
5.1 TACPS has taken adequate measures to ensure that the servers hosting the processed personal data prevent, to the extent possible:
- the processing, access or unauthorized modification of these data;
- the inadequate use or disclosure of such data; and
- the unlawful destruction or accidental loss of such data.
5.3 The user may at any time request access, rectification or, if necessary, deletion to/ from his/her personal data, with the exception of those which TACPS would have a legal obligation to keep, by sending an email request accompanied by a copy of his/her identity card or passport to the data controller (if the need manifests) to firstname.lastname@example.org